The Information Technology Section (ITS) invites interested members to submit papers for presentation at the 2020 Library & Information Technology Today (LITT) Virtual Interactive Conference/ Workshop scheduled to hold from 26th – 28th October, 2020
About the conference/workshop
The LITT virtual interactive conference/workshop will provide opportunity for library and information professionals during the current pandemic (Covid-19) to build and develope their capacity in the area of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) adoption in library services. This will equip and prepare them without physical space constraints.
A compendium of accepted papers will be produced while quality research papers presented at the conference will be further peer reviewed and published in the section’s Journal
TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN LIBRARY SERVICES FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT: OPTIONS AND BEST PRACTICE
- Cloud technologies for cutting-edge library & information services
- Smart technologies and innovation in learning environment
- Contemporary media application in library & information services
- Artificial intelligence and robotics in libraries
- Shared Services (collaborative resource sharing models, personalized service)
- User innovative library & information services
- Digital Content Creation, Preservation and Delivery
- Management of e-Content
- Collection Development in Digital Era
- Enhancing scholarly communication via Institutional Repositories
- Web-based tools for embedded librarianship practice
- Open Data for sustainable development
- Health Information System (M-health, Telemedicine etc.
Interested members are invited to submit papers on any of the sub themes or related topic under the general theme.
Deadlines for Submission
Abstract & Full Paper: Wednesday, 30th September, 2020
The paper should contain an abstract of be between 200 and 300 words maximum and should indicate minimum of five keywords
All full papers for the conference/workshop should be forwarded to:
Authors will be notified of the acceptance/rejection of their abstracts by 7th October, 2020.