The Information Technology Section (ITS) invites interested members to submit papers for presentation at the 2020 Library & Information Technology Today (LITT) Conference/ Workshop scheduled to hold at the Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo State from 4th – 8th October, 2021
About the conference/workshop
The LITT conference/workshop is an annual event that provides opportunity for library and information professionals to build their capacity in the area of Library, Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs).
A compendium of accepted papers will be produced while quality research papers presented at the conference will be peer reviewed and published in the section’s Journal
“MAXIMIZING VIRTUAL SPACES FOR CUTTING-EDGE LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SERVICES”
- Application of Internet of Things (IoT) in the library services provision for enhanced effectiveness in the new era.
- Practical approach to the creation of Open Educational Resources
- Creating sustainable digital services in the post-covid era
- Moving library spaces and services to the cloud: free tools and techniques
- Optimizing virtual apps for real-time publishing and scholarly communication
- Approaches to digital integrity in virtual spaces
- Virtual learning and collaborative technologies in libraries
- Big data application in library spaces
- Practical guides on planning and implementing virtual library services
- Cloud based tools for contemporary research engagement
Interested members are invited to submit papers on any of the sub themes or related topic under the general theme.
Deadlines for Submission
Abstract: Friday, 30th July, 2021
Full Paper– Tuesday, 31st August, 2021
The abstracts should be between 300 and 450 words in length and should indicate the following information:
- The theme and the title of the paper;
- A clear description of the topic and its importance or relevance; and
- The scope of the issues to be discussed in the paper.
All abstracts for the conference should be forwarded to:
Authors will be notified of the acceptance/rejection of their abstracts by 5th August, 2021.
*There is provision for virtual presentation of accepted papers for registered participants.
For details of the conference, please visit here
08033496550 │08133972622 │08033269080