LITT 2022 CONFERENCE/WORKSHOP CALL FOR PAPERS
The Information Technology Section (ITS) invites interested members to submit papers for presentation at the 2022 Library & Information Technology Today (LITT) Conference/ Workshop scheduled to hold at the Ignatus Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt, Rivers State from 3rd – 7th October, 2022
About the conference/workshop
The LITT conference/workshop is an annual event that provides opportunity for library and information professionals to build their capacity in the area of Library, Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs).
A compendium of accepted papers will be produced while quality research papers presented at the conference will be peer reviewed and published in the section’s Journal
“BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION CENTRES: BENEFITS AND BEST PRACTICES”
- Uses of Blockchain Technology in Library Services.
- Big Data in Library Services
- Scholarly Publishing and Digital Rights Management
- Practical Guide on Creating Smart Libraries using Blockchain Technology
- Best Practices in Digital Preservation and Tracking for Library and Information Centres
- Prospects of Cryptocurrencies for Library Transactions
- Blockchain Technology for Library Records Keeping
Interested members are invited to submit papers on any of the sub themes or related topic under the general theme.
Deadlines for Submission
Abstract: Tuesday, 23rd August, 2022
Full Paper– Sunday, 18th September, 2022
The abstracts should be between 300 and 450 words in length and should indicate the following information:
- The theme and the title of the paper;
- A clear description of the topic and its importance or relevance; and
- The scope of the issues to be discussed in the paper.
All abstracts for the conference should be forwarded to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com
Authors will be notified of the acceptance/rejection of their abstracts by 20th September, 2022.
*There is provision for virtual presentation of accepted papers for registered participants.
For details of the conference, please visit here
08033496550 │08133972622 │08033269080