2022 CALL FOR APPLICATION: FREE WORKSHOP REGISTRATION GRANT FOR LIS UNDERGRADUATES IN NIGERIA
The Information Technology Section (ITS) of Nigerian Library Association invites undergraduates of Library Schools in Nigeria to apply for a free registration grant to attend the forthcoming 16th Library and Information Technology Today (LITT) workshop coming up at Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt, Rivers State from 3rd to 7th October, 2022.
The grant aims to:
- Provide opportunity that will empower the next generation of library and information professionals in Nigeria to acquire technological skills needed for effective library and information practice.
- Expose upcoming Library and Information Professionals (LIPs) to the requisite technology skills that will empower them to favourably compete with their contemporaries globally
Who is eligible to apply?
Final year undergraduate in the Departments of Library and Information Science, Records Management, Archival Studies, Health Information Management and other Library related disciplines are invited to apply.
Write an essay of approximately 300 words explaining:
- why you would like to participate in the workshop;
- what you hope to learn from it and how it will benefit you;
- how you will share with other students the knowledge gained from participating in the workshop.
Email the essay alongside a scanned copy of your School Identity Card to: email@example.com & copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 31st August, 2022. Successful Candidates will be notified on the 4th September, 2022
2 thoughts on “2022 CALL FOR APPLICATION: FREE WORKSHOP REGISTRATION GRANT FOR LIS UNDERGRADUATES IN NIGERIA”
It is indeed a welcoming developed,we really appreciates the giant efforts of the organizers for coming up with this idea and we also pray Allah to make it easy for us to attend and may he rewards you abundantly.
i would like to partake n the workshop in order to enrich my self both with knowledge and experience with regard to the work of library officer